|Website:||Open website in new window|
Three x 110M Dutch Barges for sale. Container River Dry Cargo Vessel, desngined for Holand. Class: Bureau Veritas (BV) Brand new and ready, built in China joint venture with Singapore shipyard. Cargo Hold Capacity ~3500 m3. Container Capacity: 191 TEU.
|Vessel condition:||USD 2.1m for all three.|
|Vessel type:||Container River Dry Cargo Vessel|
|Length over all:||110m|
Three Brand New 110m Dutch Barges for sale. Container River Dry Cargo Vessels designed for Holland.
Breadth MLD 11.40 m.
Depth 3.65 m.
Draught 3.55 m.
Cargo Hold Capacity ~3500 m3
Container Capacity: 191 TEU
This technical specification concerns the hull of a container river dry cargo vessel.
The hull will be built according the drawings which will be supplied by the buyer.
The hull will be built according approved drawings by the Inspectie Verkeer en Water staat (IVW). Supervision will be done by Bureau Veritas (BV), hereinafter called Class and there will be built according the rules and regulations of NSI and Class.
The drawings remain property of Rensen Shipbuilding B.V. and without permission of Rensen Shipbuilding B.V., they may not be used for other projects.
Supervision may be done by the buyer or his representative during the construction of the hull at the shipyard.
The hull will be built of shipbuilding steel grade "A" and approved by Class with certificates. Thicknesses of the steel plate’s according cross section plan and the other drawings and the Rules.
The Shape of the Hull
The hull will be built according the supplied general arrangement plan, cross section plan, body lines and other drawings. One Kort-Nozzle, diameter 1860 mm. The Kort-Nozzle will be supplied by the Buyer and mounted by the shipyard.
Cargo hold with removable beam (according instruction’s of the buyer)
According the drawings. Chain lockers and hawse pipes will be installed.
According the drawings. Canals and box for the bow thruster will be installed. Several tanks will be installed. All tanks to be tested according the rules.
According the drawings. Several tanks will be installed. Foundation of the main engine according request of the buyer and approved drawings. All tanks to be tested according the rules.
Fore- and – Aft Accommodation
According the drawings. The aft accommodation will be flexible mounted. The anti-vibration mountings will be supplied by the Buyer including the sealing and installed by the shipyard.
According the drawings. Chain locker, hawse pipe and foundation plate for the steering gear will be installed.
According the drawings. The ballast tanks at the cargo part will be divided on both sides according the drawings. Container supports will be mounted according the drawings. Removable beam will be installed according the drawings.
According the drawings.
All the steel plates and profiles will be shot blasted and primed. All weldings will be brushed and primed (25 mu). Shot blasting according S.A. 2½ or according shipyard's standard but acceptable for the paint supplier. Shell plating, bilge plating and bottom plating will be tared two times (200 mu). Side tanks used as ballast tanks at cargo part, tank top, ballast tanks, dirty water tanks and freshwater tanks will be painted/coated according shipyard's standard with acceptable paint and suit able for mentioned compartments (200 mu). Forepeak, aft peak, Bowthruster compartment, cargo hold, engine room, accommodation fore and aft, decks, coamings, etc., will be painted two times in colours to the buyer's instructions (150 mu). Painting only on clean surfaces. The painting must be done proper and according to buyer's satisfaction and supplier's instructions. The coating will be delivered by the seller and painted by the yard.
Manufacturer International Paint. There will be painted according the agreed painting system.
Grinding and Quality
All weldings, mounting connections will be extra grinded in order to assure a proper and smooth looking of the hull and accommodations. The hull will be built as flat as possible. The shipyard will give extra attention to the accommodations, bulwarks, etc. so that the hull will give a good ecstatic view, with all parts smooth and proper. Sections must be installed straight and without nearly no different in heights. Quality must be according buyer's satisfaction and according best west European shipyard's standard and minimum as type "Venezia".
All ladders, stairs, pipes (as far as allowed), drainage pipes, railings, will be galvanised. The galvanised parts will be not painted.
The buyer has the right to approve the dimensions of the steel plates, which has to be acceptable for the buyer. Length of the sections must be minimum 9 meters.
The buyer has the right to modify the drawings and the Seller has to accept reasonable modifications, asked by the buyer, in so far having not influence on the hull construction and weight.
- Ventilation shafts to be installed in bow thruster compartment and engine room.
- All tanks to be pressed and to deliver clean, dry and proper.
- Name, homeport, draught marks and owner's mark to make according the drawings from welded metal letters.
- Shoulder plate’s to be fitted according the drawings.
- Air-vent and inlet piping to install acc. the drawings and rules also for ballast tanks via coaming.
- Where necessary to install mooring rollers.
- Cooling boxes to install according the drawings.
- Standpipes, one in engine room and one in bow thruster compartment, to be installed according the drawings.
- The hull to be delivered to the buyer clean and proper.
- Stern tube to install by shipyard according the drawings，and be supplied by the Buyer.
- To install in the cargo hold four bilge wells and four pump barrels according the drawings.
- To install manhole's, ladders, stairways and doors according the drawings and several closures of copper/bronze.
- To install a box for the echo sounder.
- To install drainage pipes in the side tanks at cargo part according the drawings for ballast purposes.
- To install at both sides in the side tanks at cargo part an additional pipe for deck wash system.
- Minimum breadth between coaming ca. 10.090 mm.
- Minimum breadth of the deck along the coamings 540 mm.
- The coaming will have a height of 1130 mm.
- Container piles will be installed according the drawings.
- The Rensen Shipbuilding Check list will be respected in so far as applicable for dry cargo hulls.
The cost of the heating coil pipe , ballast pipes , Air-vent and inlet piping and sterns tube should be burned by the Buyer, the Seller make quotation and install the above Pipes.
The filler pipe and ventilate pipe should be supplied and installed by the Seller.
They have had the Sort Nozzles fitted but do not have engines or shaft/propellers..they need to be fitted by buyers.
Class: Bureau Veritas (BV). Brand new and ready, built in China joint venture with Singapore shipyard.
The particulars and specifications are supplied by the vendor and not SeaBoats. Such information has not been verified and may be incorrect. Please do not rely on particulars and specifications unless you have verified their accuracy.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.