|Website:||Open website in new window|
These vessels are manufactured to serve primarily as 24-hour dive platforms working alongside a mother ship which provides the decompression chamber, crew accommodation, services and amenities. Design: Incat Crowther. Class: ABS: +A1, E, +AMS, HSC Coastal Coastal Craft. Engines: 2 x MAN D2676LE 432. Jets: HJ403 Waterjets. Deck cargo capacity: 1.5 tons. Crane Capacity: 0.675 ton @ 4.75m. Deck Loading: 1 Ton per Square Metre.
|Class Society:||ABS: +A1, E, +AMS, HSC Coastal Coastal Craft|
|Length over all:||19.5m|
|Length at waterline:||17m|
These vessels are manufactured to serve primarily as 24-hour dive platforms working alongside a mother ship
which provides the decompression chamber, crew accommodation, services and amenities.
Design: Incat Crowther
Jets: HJ403 Waterjets
Fuel Capacity: 4 x 875 litres – Split Integral Tanks
Water capacity: 1 x 430 litres
Deck cargo capacity: 1.5 tons
Crane Capacity: 0.675 ton @ 4.75m
Construction: Marine grade aluminium
Personnel: 14 Pax + 2 Crew (16 @ 85 kgs = 1360 kg
Deck Loading: 1 Ton per Square Metre
Areas of Operation: Ocean
No of Tons: 77 (Gross) / 23 (Net)
Primary fitted systems
• 2 x Marine Diesel Engines 560HP / Gearboxes / Waterjets
• Jet controls / Autopilot
• 14 x Seating Capacity
• Full Air-conditioning with redundancy
• Full GMDSS
• Twin Gensets (18 / 36 kVa)
• Diesel Engined HPU
• Hydraulic Deck Crane
• Heads / Freshwater / Blackwater systems / Fridge
• Class/Flag/SOLAS approved safety systems
• Full Sound and Thermal Insulation
• 3 Man Nitrox Diving system
• Full onboard dive station with multiple video monitors, DVRs and comms to direct underwater operations.
• Client Monitor / Multi Camera Monitor and workstation
• HP compressors
• 4 Dive Ladders / 2 Swing Jibs
• Removable Deck Awning
• Deck Cameras and Monitors
• Deck Work Lights and 2 Search Lights for Night Ops
Engines: 2 x MAN D2676LE 432
The particulars and specifications are supplied by the vendor and not SeaBoats. Such information has not been verified and may be incorrect. Please do not rely on particulars and specifications unless you have verified their accuracy.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.