2013 Larson All American 23
A truly special example of this Larson All American 23 'LUMO' is now available through Blue Lagoon Marine. The All American 23 is a special production boat to represent Larson's centennial anniversary marking 100 years of the company and is packed with features making her a practical, yet classy day boat which is sure to look good anywhere. LUMO has had just one owner from new and has only ever been dry stored. It is evident to see that from the condition of this boat she has been very well cared for by her current and only owner which includes extensive servicing history by the local Mecruiser approved engineers.
Powered by a Mercruiser 350 MAG pumping out 300HP with minimal (241) engine hours, exhilarating top end performance can be expected. However, the Larson All American 23 can also act as a hugely sociable boat with the ability to install two dining tables and convert the bow into a sun lounger. Not to mention the expansive swimming platform at the stern.
This boat is a real head turner with its timeless design and classic lines.
For more information and to arrange a viewing today, please get in touch with the team at Blue Lagoon Marine.
|23 All American
|No. of engines:
|Length over all:
- Boarding Ladder Stern
- Center Walk-Thru with Teak Style Deck
- SS Drink Cup Holders
- Extended Swim Platform with Teak Style Decking
- SS Grab Handles
- SS Gunnel Insert
- Integrated Fiberglass Floor
- Integrated Swim Platform with Teak Style Deck
- SS Pop-Up Cleat & Fixed Cleats
- Ski Tow Ring - Flush Mount
- Retro Style Walk - Thru Windshield with SS Supports & Header
- Glovebox w/Storage Tray
- Port/Stbd Side Storage
- Stern Bench Seat w/Pull Out Draw Storage
- Ski Locker Storage
- Dash & Glovebox, SS Accents
- Engine Compartment Storage for Cockpit Table/ Filler Cushions
- Custom Pearl White Vinyls
- Accent Tan Double Heat Seal & Dark Brown Accent
- Bench Seating with Built-In Armrest
- 2 Deluxe Sport Bucket Seats with Swivels & Sliders & Flip-Up Bolsters
- 2 x removable teak tables
- Closable sun shade bimini top
- Rear sunpad
- Full box covers
- Overall winter cover
- There is no trailer included in this sale.
- Blue Lagoon Marine are dealers for Extreme Trailers and can offer competitive prices on new trailers.
- SIMRAD GPS Cruise 5 integrated navigation system (installed May 2021)
- Navigation lights
- Faria depth sounder
- Mercruiser 350 MAG (300HP) V8 inboard petrol engine
- 241 hours as shown on the gauge
- Bravo three outdrive with duoprop
- Jensen stereo system with cockpit speakers
- Battery isolator switch
- Automatic bilge pump with manual override switch
- Enginer bay blower with switch
- 2 x batteries
- Shore power charging
For a full, detailed specification with additional photographs and direct contact details for the listing office visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Unless otherwise stated on the specification sheet the following presumptions are made
Sail drive and shaft seals are more than 5 years of age
Gas hoses and regulators are over 5 years old
Standing rigging and sails are more than 10 years old
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.