E5 9BL London UK|
Beautiful 57ft by 10ft Wide Beam For Sale on Idyllic East London Mooring at a reduced price.
• Rare opportunity to purchase a luxurious Wide Beam complete with a prime mooring at Springfield Marina (E5).
• Built in 2005 by Price Fellows, ‘Lady A’ was designed as an exceptionally comfortable floating home whether cruising her way across the English Channel and through France to the Mediterranean or simply moored in her prime spot by the Walthamstow Marshes Nature Reserve.
• Length: 57 ½ft / 17.5m – Beam: 10ft 3 inches/ 3.1m
This unique vessel comprises:
• Stunning and well fitted kitchen, dining table and living room.
• Master bedroom – double bed with built in wardrobe, cupboards and storage space.
• Smartly designed bathroom with shower cubicle, toilet, wash basin, mirror cabinet and cupboards.
• Engine room which provides extra storage.
• Outdoor space on the bow with a lovely view of the marina through to the tranquil River Lea.
• This legendary cruiser comes with a transferable mooring in an enviable position on the River Lea and opposite Springfield Park so is very quiet and private. Springfield Marina is a secure gated marina with CCTV, laundrette, toilets/shower, and an active and very welcoming community. It is set within the Walthamstow Marshes Nature Reserve (a Site of Special Scientific Interest) and Walthamstow Wetlands (the largest urban wetland nature reserve in Europe) is next door.
• Lady A has been regularly surveyed and blacked. She was most recently dry-docked in the marina in 2018 for blacking and replacing anodes, and she was surveyed by certified and highly reputable surveyer in June 2015. The hull is is in very good condition with good thickness readings.
• Boat Safety Certificate valid until March 2021.
• Heating is supplied through a Morso Squirrel stove which runs on coal and/or wood.
• Hot water is provided by an immersion heater and/or the engine when cruising.
• Lee Sanitation pump out toilet.
• Mains power supply from the 240V shore power. 12V and 240V electrics.
• Mastervolt 6KVA self-contained generator provides 12V and 240V electrical power when cruising.
• Powerful, John Deere - 4 cylinder diesel engine in good mechanical order.
• 3 x 250W solar panels included (not installed but ready to fit).
• Fully equipped with fridge, gas oven, gas hob, washing machine. Also comes with some furniture, and various other extras. Unique features include ship’s bow design and big slide open windows throughout the living space and crucially, plenty of head room for anyone over 6ft tall.
• The dining table transforms into a double bed for overnight guests, and the sofa becomes a single so that she can comfortably sleep 5 people.
• Excellent transport links into Central London. Nearest Tube - Seven Sisters, and Overground - Clapton. She is within walking distance of a host of shops, restaurants, and pubs in Hackney, Stoke Newington and Walthamstow.
• The boat is sold with a highly desirable transferable mooring at the Springfield Marina (10% transfer fee).
• Current mooring fees are £8150 per annum.
• I'm sad to be selling her but I am relocating to the West Country for work.
• Note: Offers on the asking price may be considered.
• Viewings recommended. Please email or call to arrange.
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||John Deere 4 cylinder|
|Length over all:||57' 5"|
The internal accommodation are includes: a forward saloon; galley; bathroom; and aft bedroom.
The all-welded steel hull and superstructure is of a traditional narrowboat design.
The vessel is 17.5m (57'6'') long, with a 3.1m (10'3'') beam and a nominal 700mm (2'3.5'') draught (excluding counter submersion)
The boat is fitted with a 4-cylinder John Deer water-cooled diesel-fired engine, model 4045DFM 50 (M2) base code 156HCD and it is rated at approximately 63kW (85hp) at 2,500 rpm.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.